A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Focused on combat without compromising realism, ASTROKILL is a modern space shooter drawing inspiration from old-school games like TIE Fighter and Freespace 2. Players pilot fighters, gunships, interceptors, and medics (in 1st or 3rd person) from warring factions in hard-hitting dogfights.
Wage war flying for either the sprawling Dominion of Man or the rebellious Outer Belt Alliance!
Lead your squad into battle against enemy fighters and powerful warships. In the world of ASTROKILL, kinetic weapons dominate the battlefield. Deliver destruction with machine guns, flak cannons, homing missiles and rail guns. You will wipe out entire squads and bring down frigates in glorious explosions. But, be wary of camping interceptors, homing space-mines, and ace-pilots.
To survive, you will master your spacecraft and strategically manage your squad. Command squad-members to guard areas or strictly hold positions. By flying as a medic, you will repair and rearm your fellow wingmen. Protect yourself from enemy fire with anti-gravity. Use asteroids and debris as concealment from enemy-detection. Support friendly capital-ships as they reign down hellfire on enemy-positions. And, above all us, out-maneuver and outgun all who cross your path.
- Playable space fighters, interceptors, gunships, and medics
- Enemies include capital ships, outposts, freighters, turrets, space mines, and squads of fighters
- Ballistic weapons: machine guns, flak cannons, homing missiles, and rail guns
- True 6DoF flight-controls via directional thrusters
- Projectile-repelling anti-gravity shields unique to ASTROKILL
- Clever and convincing AI with a range of skill-levels
- Fully customizable controls: mouse, keyboard, gamepad, and joystick
|Published||Jul 26, 2017|
|Tags||First-Person, Space, Space Sim, Third Person|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Patch 0.9.5.1 - Larger fighters and improved joystick configuration16 days ago
- Patch 0.9.5 - New missions, improved AI, and many gameplay fixes29 days ago
- Patch 0.9.2 - Major graphics update, new conquest-style maps, and official Linux...Oct 28, 2017
- Patch 0.9.1 - Improved Linux & SteamOS support, laser weapons, and many core cha...Oct 28, 2017
- Patch 0.9.0 - Major engine upgrade and EMP missilesAug 16, 2017
- Patch 0.8.4.1 - Mission improvements, gamepad fix, and balancingJul 22, 2017
- Patch 0.8.3 - New mission, new outpost, exploding frigates, and many other chang...Jul 18, 2017
- Patch 0.8.4 - Gamepad customization and gameplay balancingJul 18, 2017